Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year, New Plan

New Year? 2009.
New Plan? lots of things

1. I will strive to be more committed to my goals.
2. I will strive to be a better wife/mother/friend
3. I will thank God everyday for the "things" He has blessed me with
4. I will spend time in The Word each and everyday
5. I will spend time talking to God everyday
6. I will do something nice for each person in my family each and every day
7. I will tell each person in my family that I love them everyday
8. I will try NOT to react before praying when presented with something that I don't like
9. I will maintain contact with those I love more often
10. I will, most of all, with God's leading, do what I can to further HIS kingdom and, in so doing, develop lifelong friendships with those He chooses, not me.
11. I will concentrate on taking care of the body He has given me and thank Him for it, even though I wouldn't mind a different/more whole one!!
12. I will set an example for both of my children, no matter how old they get, of what a Godly woman should be.
13. I will set an example for my girls of how a Godly WIFE should behave, not having to have the last word, but, loving and giving my all!!!!
14. I will begin my day asking God for help to accomplish all the above.

2 comments:

Brynn said...

GREAT list Susan! I'm so glad you decided to start this back up, I can't wait to check back often.

Susan said...

Thanks, lady!! Me too. I am assuming that you have one as well?? Addy please???